The THD series hopper dryers offer an effective and low cost solution for plastic material drying.
- 25 Kg capacity unit From £864.00
- 12 Kg, 25 Kg, 50 Kg, 100 Kg and 200 Kg units in stock!!
Hot air is used to dry wet material. Damp material due to moisture absorption during packaging, transportation and recycling is dried efficiently by hot air recirculation. These dryers can be directly mounted on the moulding machine for quick drying and space saving (optional floor stand available).
Hot air blows evenly from bottom to top. Hoppers available with capacity ranging from 12Kg to 1000Kg.
- Uses hot air diffuser for even hot air flow to improve drying efficiency.
- Unique hot air inlet elbow design can prevent dust piling up at the bottom of the pipe heaters to avoid burning.
- All material contact surfaces are made from stainless steel to eliminate rust and material contamination.
- Hinged hopper base provides easy access to hopper tank for convenient material change and cleaning
- Proportional deviation temperature controller for accurate control.
- Overheat protectors to prevent accident by human error or mechanical fault.
- Overheat indicating light, motor breaker and overload relay standard.
- Quick cooling blower.
- Preheat timer and double insulated hopper are available as options.
Accessories: (sold separately)
- Floor Stand
- Dried Material Suction Box
- Hopper Magnet
- Hot Air Recyclers
- Blower Inlet Filter
- Exhausted Air Filter
- Cyclone Dust Separator
If you would like more information or to purchase a hopper dryer please contact 01706 655402 or 07747612578